Please contact the administrative offices to learn more about contributing to the mission of Regent Preparatory School. Contributions may be designated for any of the following funds.
1. General: Assists with personnel, facility, programming and maintenance expenses associated with the daily operations of the school.
2. Faculty Assistance: Established to insure the retention of our quality faculty.
3. Tuition Assistance: Established to assist families with the annual cost of tuition.
4. Arts: Directed toward supplies and materials that are needed for the fine arts department which include: visual arts, photography, drama, band, and choir.
5. Athletics: Directed toward supplies, uniforms and equipment that are needed for the athletic department.
6. Honorarium/Memorial: This program was created so that individuals may be honored or remembered. Each gift can be earmarked as a honorarium or memorial. A listing of those individuals and companies participating is published in the Regent Reporter.
TUITION ASSISTANCE: Established to assist families with the annual cost of tuition. Dollars can be given directly to Regent or can be directed to the Opportunity Scholarship Fund (OSF) HERE. Just list Regent as your preferred school and Regent will receive your funds while you receive a state tax credit worth 50-75% of your gift.