Regent Preparatory School of Oklahoma, is accredited by the Association of Classical and Christian Schools. It is located in Tulsa and is in its 19th school year with over 530 currently enrolled students, Pre-K through 12th grade.
For the 2019-20 academic year, we are seeking the following:
1. Grammar school music teacher for fourth, fifth, and sixth grade. The position builds on the Kodaly instruction of our lower grades and integrates history from the regular classroom. We focus on classical music and great composers. Hymnody is also part of our music culture. The position includes assisting teachers with two performances during the year. The ideal candidate would have a passion for music education in the grammar school and be willing to learn classical education pedagogy and the Kodaly method. A familiarity with hymns and a passion for praising God through worship is also desired. This is a part time position, but there are opportunities for salary increase depending on skill set. If interested, please review our website (www.rpsok.org) and submit a resume with cover letter to Mrs. Destiny McPheeters, email@example.com.
2. Grammar school Latin teacher. This is a part time position, but there are opportunities for salary increase depending on skill set. If interested, please review our website (www.rpsok.org) and submit a resume with cover letter to Mrs. Destiny McPheeters, firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Art teacher for 7th and 8th grade art curriculum, 7th and 8th grade art elective and high school Art II elective (approx. 7 hrs/week)
4. Non-honors Spanish for 10th, 11th grades (3-5 days/week, 2 hours/day)
5. Part-time Photography teacher for high school elective (2-3 hrs/week)
In addition, we seek to fill the following staff positions:
1. High School receptionist/admin assistant for secondary administrators
- - receptionist, welcome, sign-ins, security, etc…
- - administrative support for our secondary level administrative team
- - school software – daily attendance for secondary students
- - minutes for faculty meetings, calendar management
- - first line for nursing needs in high school
- - record-keeping and other tasks, as needed
2. Support staff
- - Administrative support as directed by April Gilbert (2 hrs/day)
- - Administrative support as directed by high school receptionist/admin
- - Proctor of study halls as assigned and substitute in classrooms on occasion
- - Possible student activity coordinator (Beta Club)
- - Possible manager of Regent’s social media (Instagram and Facebook)
If interested, please review our website and submit a resume with cover letter to Mr. Andy Shapleigh, email@example.com.